Stella Rose Originals is custom jewelry made
for you!


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some New Pieces

Here are some of the pieces that I have been making for customers and also some I have for sale. Most of these can be replicated. I will have more pieces coming soon! Also, if you have beaded jewelry that you love, but is broken or needs to be rearranged, I can do that for you! The next Stella Rose Originals party will be in Gardner, KS on April 11 so mark your calendars! Please e-mail if you would like to attend!36 inch layering necklace with green crackle beads.

"Grow" bracelet turned into a necklace.




3-strand bracelet




Original glass art pendant. Truly one-of-a-kind! Shown on a leather cord. I have several more pendants (although the ones shown are sold).






Double strand bracelet with matching necklace and earrings shown.


This is an example of a necklace that someone loved, but it didn't sit right due to the wire being kinked. I just restrung the necklace so it was smooth once again.


Another piece that was fixed. I extended the bracelet and changed the clasp.


Quotables Pendant on a chain with beads.



This piece was one that someone had that was too busy and crowded with beads. I reused the same beads, spaced them out and added the pendant.

Linked bracelet

I have several pendants like this and ones that are similar. Great for making a statement and fabulous pendants and earrings. The beads can be any color.



Here's an example of a fabulous chandelier earring.

No comments:

Post a Comment